2000 Chevrolet 2500 Suburban
Order Date: 11/15/99- Delivery Date: 04/10/00 - Model Year: '00
Click on for photos of the modifications.
- Custom Multi-Canoe Basket Roof Rack (84" x 84").
- Sound Proof Generator Box on the Roof Rack housing a Honda 2000i Generator, 7.2 Gallon Auxiliry Gas Tank and three 5 Gallon Gas Cans.
- Portable Ice Maker Plugged into Rear Power Distribution Panel.
- 5000 pound Receiver Winch, (will fit front or back).
- Auxiliary Battery Controls for plug-in External Jumper Cables and Internal Self Jump Start Capability.
- Headliner Shelf over Windshield with CB mount.
- 7 inch Video Monitor using RF Transmitted Signal from Cameras on the Back and Tongue of Trailer.
- Auxiliary Lamps Switch (aka Mud Puddle Lights - You'll have to ask!)
- Plywood Flooring in the rear compartment and back of second seat.
- Paddle Rack on right side of rear compartment.
- Built-in Box for Tables and Extra Step.
- FM Adapter for an iPOD.
- Air System for 130 DB Air Horn and with Tire Inflation Capibility.
- TireMinder Tire Temprature and Preasure Monitoring System.
- CB Radio with Weather Band.
- Additional Aircraft type Map Reading Lights from a 2004 Subaru Forester.
- 300 Watt Inverter installed in rear right side compartment.
- Dash Controllable Back-up Alarm.
All the photos of my tow vehicle:
You are visitor number
to this page!
© Page by KISS Computing Ltd.
TV-UPGD - Last Updated: